WIRELESS AND MOBILE COMPUTING
The scope of wireless and mobile computing is flourishing day by day due to the extensive use of wireless devices such mobiles, smart phones, laptops, notebooks. This technology’s basic & the most important usage is to receive and send the data through cellular networks. Mobile computing involves mobile communication, mobile hardware and mobile software. Mobile Software deals with characteristics and requirement of mobile applications.
Course Fees : 60000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 2450
Scope & Career
- Android, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile Applications Developer
- IPAD Developer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Mobile Phone System Engineer
- Mobile Plant Equipment Mechanic
- Mobile Phone Verification Manager
- Mobile Architect
- KPI (Key Performance Indicator) Engineer
- Telecommunications Tower Installation and Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Software Platform Architect
- Mobile Applications Testing Specialist
- Mobile Security Expert
- Game Developer
- Electronic Design Automation Companies needs Wireless and Mobile Computing Engineer
- Healthcare Industry needs Wireless and Mobile Computing Engineer
- Corporate companies needs Wireless and Mobile Computing Engineer
- IT companies needs Wireless and Mobile Computing Engineer
- All publicly traded companies needs Wireless and Mobile Computing Engineer
- Electronic Business (E-Business) needs Wireless and Mobile Computing Engineer
- Government needs Wireless and Mobile Computing Engineer
- Media / Communication sector needs Wireless and Mobile Computing Engineer
- Android Programming
- OS Concepts& Linux Programming
- iPhone Programming
- C++ Programming and Data Structure
- System Development Methodology
- Java Wireless Programming and Application Development (J2ME)
- Compact Framework Programming
- CDPD Network Reliability
- Mobile Database Station (MDBS)
Audience & Eligibility
Certificate course in Mobile Technology/Wireless Networking
Diploma Holders in Electronics/Electrical/ Electronics and Communications Engineering
B.Tech Electronics/Electrical/Electronics & Communication/Mobile & Network/Computer Science Engineering
M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Electronics & Communication/Mobile & Network/Computer Science Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in Wireless and Mobile Computing.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in Wireless and Mobile Computing.
- Senior lead Wireless and Mobile Computing engineers convert the candidates to junior Wireless and Mobile Computing engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on Wireless and Mobile Computing engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.