DIMENSIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING was founded in the year 1999 to promote technical education in the state of Maharashtra with its branch office in Tamil Nadu.Since inception this institute has been synonymous with academic excellence, and student discipline.
This has been made possible by close supervision, excellent coaching and honing of talents among bright students who are expected to notch the Academy\’s top honors.
DIMENSIONAL ACADEMY was launched in the year 1999; we have completed 14 years of excellence with more than 100 editions in the class room version. We have crossed 25 online batches successfully. More than 10000 Design Engineers are created by us, who are working at high positions in diverse industries across the globe.
Our online program is a boon to the international professionals drawing participation from all over India and Abroad.
This online program is more extensive and gives good time to learn and digest important multi disciplinary concepts that form the industry requirements.
By 2020 the Academy will become the best in India, Middle East, Arabic world and Africa that is due to the experience in the Industry, Engineering and Training.
To produce world class Engineers for converting global challenges into opportunities through “Value Embedded Quality Technical Education”.
Our candidates will be actively sought as leaders to solve complex design problems.
To deliver the highest quality engineering professionals, cutting-edge research and innovative technology.
To impart Technical Education through effective Teaching learning process.
The mission of the DIMENSIONAL of Online Engineering Education is to disseminate effective online teaching techniques, programs and methods and to encourage usage of the internet as an educational delivery tool in engineering.
- UGC , AICTE ,DEC recognized professional training
- Since 14 years in engineering.
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in engineering
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers
- Complete Online & campus courses
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorial
- Printed Study Materials
- All Courses are based upon Real Projects
- 100% Job oriented training program
- Accommodation is available for outstation candidates.
- Career Consulting & Guidance
- In Plant Visit for Special Courses.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Recognize the need for specialized engineering, scientific and technical training
- Promote knowledge and humanities through scientific and methodological research
- Search solutions for industrial problems
- Cooperate and exchange expertise with national and international counterparts.
- Graduate engineering cadre who are able to achieve industrial and engineering shift
- Promote professional careers.
- Raise engineering awareness and offer engineering advises and consults.
1.BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY: STATE GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITY OF TAMILNADU
- AICTE UGC DEC
Bharathidasan University established in February 1982, and was named after the great revolutionary Tamil PoetBharathidasan (1891-1968). The motto of the University We will create a brave new world has been framed from Bharathidasans poetic words புதியதோர்உலகம்செய்வோம். The University endeavours to be true to such a vision by creating in the region a brave new world of academic innovation for social change(NAAC, – 2005, p.69). The year 2006-07 is the Silver Jubilee year for this great and vibrant University.
2.MADURAI KAMRAJ UNIVERSITY: STATE GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITY OF TAMILNADU
- AICTE UGC DEC
- M K University is on its relentless journey for the past 46 years surmounting hurdles of indigenous and exotic nature on its way and has passed through the tests of accreditation towards reaching the status of excellence. University is aware that the process of achieving excellence is continuous and therefore, all efforts are in progress to keep up the momentum.
- The University came into being through a bill passed in the legislative Assembly of the state in the year 1965. Thus, it is a statutory university owned and funded by the Government of Tamilnadu and the University Grants Commission. This University is the member of Association of Indian Universities and one of the nine universities in India with a status of University with Potential for Excellence. This University has given birth to the present Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Alaggapa University and Mother Theresa University. As on date, it covers four revenue districts of Madurai, Virudhunagar, Dindugal and Theni. Currently it holds a total of 75 renowned Departments and 20 Schools. It has 24 autonomous colleges, 14 aided colleges, 33 self financing colleges, 18 approved institutions, 4 evening colleges and 7 constituent colleges catering to the needs of large number of students from urban and rural areas.
3.Karnataka State Open University
- The Karnataka State Open University established on 1st June 1996 vide Karnataka Govt. Notification No. ED 1 UOV 95 dated 12th February 1996 – KSOU Act 1992 is considered to be a reputed Open University amongst the open learning institutions in the country. Keeping in view the educational needs of our country, in general, and state in particular the policies and program me shave been geared to cater to the needy.
- Karnataka State Open University is a recognized University of Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi, regular member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi, permanent member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), London, UK, Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China, and also has association with Commonwealth of Learning (COL).
- Karnataka State Open University is situated at the North–Western end of the Manasagangotri campus, Mysore. The campus, which is about 5 Kms, from the city centre, has a serene atmosphere ideally suited for academic pursuits. The University houses at present the Administrative Office, Academic Block, Lecture Halls, a well-equipped Library, Guest House Cottages, a Moderate Canteen, Girls Hostel and a few cottages providing limited accommodation to students coming to Mysore for attending the Contact Programmers or Term-end examinations.