PV-Elite can be used to design, bid or re-rate a wide variety of vessels and vessel components in accordance with ASME Code Section VIII Division 1, Division 2, Canadian NBC, EN-13445 and PD5500 rules. The Graphical User Interface, which collects the model description, ensures that the model is correct .PV elite Analysis is interactive with intermediate results conveniently displayed on the screen. Context-sensitive help provides instant technical assistance for each data field. Output is presented in an orderly and concise format with reports available for every step of the analysis.
Course Fees : 50000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 1875
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of PV ELITE:
- Internal pressure for each element:
- External pressure for each element:
- Weight of elements & their details
- ANSI B 16.5 flange:
- Vessel Natural Frequency:
- Wind and Seismic loads:
- Wind Deflection
- Vessel cross sectional areas and moment of inertia checks:
- Allowable Stresses:
- Nozzle check:
- Vessel Longitudinal stress check:
- Vessel support check:
- Rigging Analysis:
- Vessel center of gravity
Career of PV ELITE:
- Power plants needs PV ELITE
- Petro Chemical Complex needs PV ELITE
- Oil & gas need PV ELITE
- Off shore Industry needs PV ELITE
- Refinery needs PV ELITE
- Industrial plants needs PV ELITE
- Energy sector needs PV ELITE
- Chemical process needs PV ELITE
- EPC industry needs PV ELITE
- Consulting engineers needs PV ELITE
- Pharmaceutical industry needs PV ELITE
- Project & Construction needs PV ELITE
- Cement and Fertilizer needs PV ELITE
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Introduction to PV-Elite, basic modelling (horizontal vessel, vertical tower), materials.
- Comparison code criteria, USA, UK and Europe.
- Convert ASME VII design to EN 13445
- Loads analysis to WRC 107
- Local stress analysis using Code Calc
- Dealing with fatigue
- Legs, lugs and jackets
- Fitness for purpose exercises according to API 579
- Composite Vessel design
- Heat exchanger with fixed tube sheet
- Heat exchanger with submerged floating head
- Heat exchanger with U-tube bundle
Basic Vessel Components & Analysis
- Internal pressure on cylinders and heads
- External pressure on cylinders and heads
- Nozzle reinforcement and weld strength
- Cones and Conical sections
- Spherically dished covers
- Brittle fracture requirements on carbon steels
Additional Vessel Components & Analysis
- Weld neck, slip-on, and ring flanges
- Blind flanges and flat heads
- Tube sheets, including the TEMA fixed tube sheet requirements
- Flanged and fluid and metal bellows expansion joints
- Stresses in shells due to loads on attachments
- Rectangular vessels
Tall Vertical Vessels & Vessel Supports
- Wind and earthquake loads
- Load combinations
- Skirt and base ring design
- Legs and support lugs
- Horizontal vessels on saddle supports
Audience & Eligibility
- B. Tech / B.E in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
- M.Tech / M.E in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance .
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.