INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION & DESIGN
In today’s fast moving and highly competitive scenario surviving is difficult without automation of industries. Expertise in the Industrial Automation is highly in demand due to requirement of high quality of standard products, effective utilization of resources and optimize performance of process plants. This course will prove to be helpful even for the maintenance engineers, mechanical engineers as well consulting engineer.
Course Fees : 60000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 2450
Scope & Career
- Control & Automation Engineer
- Manager, Engineering Technical Services
- Automation Machines Engineer
- Design Engineers
- Factory Automation System
- Controls Designer
- Application Engineer
- Automobiles needs Industrial automation & design Engineers
- Chemical needs Industrial automation & design Engineers
- Pharmaceutical needs Industrial automation & design Engineers
- Power Generation & Transmission needs Industrial Automation & design Engineers
- Cement Industry needs Industrial Automation & design Engineers
- Infrastructure Industry needs Industrial Automation & design Engineers
- Pulp & Paper Plants needs Industrial Automation & design Engineers
- Food & Beverage Industry needs Industrial Automation & design Engineers
- Water Treatment Plants needs Industrial Automation & design Engineers
Programmable Automation Controllers (PAC)
Industrial Data Communication
Practical Distributed Control System (DCS)
Boiler Control and Instrumentation for Engineers & Technicians
Industrial AC Drives
SCADA/HMI system Developer
Programmable Logic Controller(PLC’s)
Control Valve Sizing, Selection and Maintenance
Practical Shielding, Earthing and Circuit Board Layout
Advanced Process Control for Engineers
Audience & Eligibility
Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/ Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/ Communication Engineering
M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/ Communication Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in Industrial Automation & Design .
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in Industrial Automation & Design .
- Senior lead Industrial Automation & Design engineers convert the candidates to junior Industrial Automation & Design engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on Industrial Automation & Design engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.