VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration) has appeared to be another revolutionary leap in the global scenario. If you desire to create the next wonder chip this course is the first step towards it. VLSI involves putting millions & billions of transistors together into a tiny chip. Today VLSI circuits are found everywhere in your digital camera, mobile phone, cars etc
Course Fees : 60000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 2450
Scope & Career
- Design Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Front end Engineer
- Fabrication Engineer
- Digital Engineer
- Analog Engineer
- Chip Architecture
- Nano Electronic Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- PCB Designer
- Automobile Industry needs VLSI Design Engineer
- Medical Electronics needs VLSI Design Engineer
- Consumer Electronics Industry needs VLSI Design Engineer
- Telecommunication & Networking Industry needs VLSI Design Engineer
- Electronic Design Automation Companies needs VLSI Design Engineer
- Automotive Industry needs VLSI Design Engineer
- Industrial Application needs VLSI Design Engineer
- Aerospace needs VLSI Design Engineer
- Power Electronics needs VLSI Design Engineer
- Tablet & hand held Devices needs VLSI Design Engineer
- Programming Fundamentals
- Advanced Digital Design
- Embedded Controller Based Product Design
- Hierarchical and Flat Design
- ASIC Design
- CMIS Logic Design
- RTL Verification
- Chip Finishing
- System – on – chip architecture
- Synthesis & Static Timing Analysis
- Floor Planning
Audience & Eligibility
Diploma in Electronics / Electronics &Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics &Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
M.Tech in Electronics / Electronics &Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in VLSI Design .
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in VLSI Design.
- Senior lead EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN engineers convert the candidates to junior VLSI Design engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on VLSI Design engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.