INTERIOR DESIGN - 6 MONTHS
Interior designers draw upon many disciplines to enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior spaces. Their main concerns are with how different colors, textures, furniture, lighting, and space work together to meet the needs of a building’s occupants. Designers plan interior spaces of almost every type of building, including offices, airport terminals, theaters, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, schools, hospitals, and private residences. Good design can boost office productivity, increase sales, attract a more affluent clientele, provide a more relaxing hospital stay, or increase a building’s market value.
Course Fees : 50000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 1875
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of INTERIOR:
- Interior Designer,
- Self Employed
- Interior Design Coordinator
- Interior Design Director,
- Interior Design Consultant,
- Corporate Designer,
- Project Designer,
- Project Manager,
- Design Assistant,
- Design & Planning Consultant,
- Certified Kitchen Designer,
- Color and Materials Designer,
- Commercial Interior Designer
- Decorating Consultant,
- Director of Interiors
Career of INTERIOR:
- Commercial Buildings need INTERIOR designer
- Airports need INTERIOR designer
- Shopping Malls need INTERIOR designer
- Hospitals , Office complex need INTERIOR designer
- Residential buildings need INTERIOR designer
- Boutique & shops need INTERIOR designer
- Institutions need INTERIOR designer
I. INTERIOR DESIGN: Fundamentals
Materials in interior design – I:
Stone, Brick, Clay Products, Lime, Cement Mortar, Concrete, Plaster, Metal, Timber, Wood Products, Glass, Flooring/Cladding, Paints, Fixtures & Fastenings, Furnishing Materials, Finishes.
Materials & Construction – II
Brick & stone, Timber, Plain Concrete and their application
Structure in interior design:
Foundation, Footings, beam, column, plinth, Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Staircase, Load bearing Structure, Frame Structure (Timber/Steel/R.C.C.)
Brick & Stone in interior design:
Masonry including laying bonding, joints Opening in form of Arches, Lintels in masonry walls Timber – Timber joints – Floors
Doors & Windows in interior design:
Teakwood, Steel, Aluminum
Study of different types of doors like sliding, folding, collapsible, rolling shutters, etc
Staircase – Different types, Paneling – Paneling & Cladding to walls Mezzanine – Mezzanine & lofts in Steel, R.C.C. & Timber
II. INTERIOR DESIGN : Practical’s
Drawing in interior design:
- Different types of Scales i.e. British & Metric
- Scales of drawing related to space & furniture’s
- Solid Geometry Lettering
- Orthographic Projection – Drawing plans, elevation & sections
- Isometric views & Axonometric Views/Projection
Perspectives in interior design:
- Techniques and methods of perspective drawing parallel and Angular perspective related to Interiors.
- Rendering of Perspectives
Working Drawing (Detailing) in interior design:
Partition, Fixed Furniture, Electrical, Air-Condition
False Ceiling, Plumbing, Wall Unit, Wardrobes
Kitchen Platform, Upholstered Furniture’s like Sofa Sets, Chairs, etc
III. INTERIOR DESIGN Concepts & elements
Elements Of Design in interior design:
Line, Form, Texture, Light, Space, Pattern, Color.
Principles of Design: Balance, Harmony, Preparation, Rhythm, Emphasis, Color
Anthropometric Data in interior design:
Human measurement related to furniture
Interior Landscaping in interior design:
Plants, Elements, Terrace, Garden
Specialized Services in interior design:
- Fire Fighting
- Intercommunications System
- Telex System
IV. INTERIOR DESIGN Software’s
- AutoCAD in interior design
V. Live Projects for INTERIOR DESIGN (4 Nos)
Design – Min 4 Projects (Manual Drafting):
- Residential Projects & Commercial Projects as per Vaastu Shastra & Feng Sui
- Planning, Elevation, Perspective with rendering (coloring), complete
- Furniture Design
Audience & Eligibility
Audience for INTERIOR DESIGN
- Purchase, Design, INTERIOR DESIGN
- Civil engineers
Eligibility for INTERIOR DESIGN
- Any Graduate
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in INTERIOR DESIGN .
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in INTERIOR DESIGN .
- Senior lead INTERIOR DESIGN engineers convert the candidates to junior INTERIOR DESIGN .
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on INTERIOR DESIGN .
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.