PIPING ENGINEERING COURSE
Piping Engineering and its equipments lead for 25% of total investment in all chemical, process, LPG/ CNG Plant, oil and pharmaceutical plants.Piping Engineers play a crucial role in plant design. Piping engineering training will concentrate on Industrial piping engineering discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
Course Fees :75000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 2500
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of Piping Engineering:
- Design of Piping Engineering
- Project Manager of Piping engineering
- Piping Design project
- Operation Controller
- Layout of Piping
- Analytical Maintenance of Piping System
- Technical sales of piping
- Field Engineering of Piping
- Support in refinery ,Petrochemical
Support in Refinery, petro chemical & chemical Industry
Career of Piping Engineering:
- Power plants needs piping engineers
- Petro Chemical Complex needs Piping engineers
- Oil & gas need Piping engineers
- Off shore Industry needs piping engineers
- Refinery needs piping engineers
- Industrial plants needs piping engineers
- Energy sector needs piping engineers
- Chemical process needs piping engineers
- EPC industry needs piping engineers
- Consulting engineers needs piping engineers
- Pharmaceutical industry needs piping engineers
- Project & Construction needs piping engineers
- Cement and Fertilizer needs piping engineers
I. Piping Layout Engineering
- Piping Fundamentals.
- ASME Codes & standards for piping engineering.
- Pipe fitting and Pipe components.
- Process Mechanical equipments for piping engineering – API standards, Symbols & Application in piping engineering.
- Plot plan, Equipment layout & piping engineering GA drawings.
- Process & Instrumentation diagram/ process flow diagram for piping engineering.
- Piping specification.
II. PIPING DESIGN
- Design of pressure Integrity for piping engineering.
- Design of process piping engineering requirements as per ASME B313.
- Hydraulic Design of piping engineering.
III. PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS FOR PIPING ENGINEERING
- Introduction of pipe stress.
- Flexibility analysis for piping engineering overview.
- Pipe & plan calculation overview.
IV. PDMS & Auto Cadd for piping design
- Equipment building for piping engineering
- Creating equipment items
- Nozzle Orientation for piping engineering
- Piping Modeling
- Piping Supports
- Isometric extraction for piping engineering
V. Practicals on piping engineering exercises
- Legent & Symbols in piping engineering
- PFD & P & ID in piping engineering
- Isometric for Piping engineering
- Plot Plan for Piping engineering
- Equipment layout
- Stress Analysis for piping engineering
Audience & Eligibility
Audience of Piping Engineering
- Purchase, Design, Fabrication, Inspection of piping
- Repair Organization
- Inspection agencies
- Industry in design, Maintenance & Repair of Industrial plants
Eligibility of Piping Engineering
- B. Tech / B.E in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineeing
- Diploma in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineeing
- M.Tech / M.E in Mechanical// Chemical// Production Engineeing
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance .
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.