More power system experts trust ETAP for their most demanding projects. Only ETAP enables users to successfully and cost-effectively conduct power system monitoring and predictive simulations, using their original ETAP design model and combining it with real-time data. By every significant measure, ETAP is the largest power system software company… and the only software provider worthy of your trust in your most demanding projects.
- 100% of the Top 10 electrical design firms rely on ETAP (ECM Magazine)
- 95% of software features originate from user suggestions
- 90%+ of U.S. nuclear power plants have standardized on ETAP
- 80% of Top 10 electrical design firms have multiple/corporate ETAP licenses
- 75% of our revenues are reinvested back into product R&D
Course Fees : 50000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 1875
Scope & Career
- Power systems engineering consulting
- Process Industries: Oil and Gas, Chemical, Cement, Pulp & Paper
- Power & Energy: Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Nuclear, Smart Grid, Microgrid
- Industrial: Manufacturing, Transportation, Metals & Mining
- Mission Critical: Data Centers, Operations Centers, Healthcare
- Government & Education: City/State/Federal infrastructure, Defense (including Net Zero), Universities
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- General Overview, One-Line Diagram, Library Systems, Load Flow
- Load Flow, Cable Systems Review, Motor Acceleration Review, Short-Circuit, Device Coordination
- Device Coordination, Sequence of Operation, Arc Flash, Transformer Sizing, Ground Grid Systems
- load Flow Modeling & Analysis, Short Circuit Analysis
- Protective Device Coordination/Selectivity, Protection, and Sequence of Operation
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis, Motor Acceleration Analysis
- ETAP / ETAP Real-Time Overview
- Power System Monitoring & Simulation (PSMS) State Load Estimation Predictive Simulation
Advanced Monitoring, Event Playback (Historian), Online Control & Automation, Trending, Energy Analysis, ActiveX, Intelligent Load Shedding (ILS), Energy Management System (EMS)
- Intelligent Load Shedding (ILS) Load Preservation System Architecture Load Shedding System Logic Verification
- Energy Management System Automatic Generation Control (Area Control Error, Economic Dispatch, Interchange Scheduling) Switching Sequence Management Control (Manual and Automatic)
- Underground Raceway Systems, Harmonic Analysis
- Transient Stability
- Generator Start-Up, User-Defined Dynamic Models
- Motor Parameter Estimation
Audience & Eligibility
Eligibility of MATLAB
- B. Tech / B.E in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- M.Tech / M.E in Electrical Engineering
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Fair idea on Electrical Design & Drafting
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance .
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality :
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,,has a pleasing personality ,DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work