Engineering language is expressed in drawing & drafting .Its a means of communicating with dimensions ,proportions , scale of machine or a building describing its details like the shape , size and section by a verbal or written language is very difficult henceforth Graphic language is used to express drawings .People who do these measured drawings are called as Draftsmen.
Civil draftsman play a key role in the civil design industry .They do the 2d & 3d modeling of the buildings. They get well paid as a fresher and with experience.
Course Fees : 35000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 1350
Scope & Career
- Commercial Buildings drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Airports drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Shopping Malls drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Hospitals , Office complex drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Residential buildings drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Petro Chemical Complex drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Oil & gas need Civil Draftsman
- Off shore Industry drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Refinery drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Industrial plants drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Energy sector drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Chemical process drawing by Civil Draftsman
- EPC industry drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Consulting engineering drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Pharmaceutical industry drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Project & Construction drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Cement and Fertilizer drawing by Civil Draftsman
- Power plants drawing by Civil Draftsman
I. Civil Draftsman:-
- Free hand sketching .
- Use of drawing instruments and materials .
- Drawing conventional lines according to ISI code. Folding of sheets .
- Print all types of lettering and use of all stencils
- Construct, read and use of plain, comparative, diagonal, vernier scales .
- Construct plain geometrical figures .
- 2d & 3d drafting.
II. STRUCTURAL Design
- Solve simple problems on projecting of points, lines surfaces and solids .
- Draw sketches from models.
- Have through knowledge in conventional signs and symbols.
- Plan , Elevation , section of buildings.
- Isometric of building views.
- Have correct concept and sketch the arrangement of bricks in different types of bonds in building and in foundation.
- Prepare drawing of stone masonry and scaffolding.
- Have knowledge to prevent the structure with DPC.
- Draw different ground floors.
- Draw various types of arches and lintels.
- Draw different types of doors and windows including knowledge of carpentry joints.
- Draw different types of roof with all details.
III. BMC DRAWING for approval
- Draw upper floors including general principles of constructions
- Draw and design staircases.
- Draw plan, section, and elevation of residential buildings (single & double) with help of sketches, and line diagrams .
- Follow principle of planning, local building by laws with ISI standards .
- Draw perspective view of building including coloring practice & shading.
- Making inking lerroy set printing of letters and tracing including practice of blue prints and ammonia prints .
IV. Civil DraftsmanSoftware’s
- Auto Cad.
V. Live Projects for Civil Draftsman (2 Nos)
- Shopping Mall – Civil Drafting.
- Residential – Civil Drafting.
- Hotel – Civil Drafting.
- Industrial – Civil Drafting.
Audience & Eligibility
Eligibility for Civil Drafting
- 8 th or 10 th pass candidates
- Electrical/ civil/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical /Consulting “Engineers and Students”
- Diploma Holders/ Technicians
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in HVAC engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in HVAC engineering.
- Senior lead HVAC engineers convert the candidates to junior HVAC engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on HVAC engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.