I. Civil Draftsman:-
- Free hand sketching .
- Use of drawing instruments and materials .
- Drawing conventional lines according to ISI code. Folding of sheets .
- Print all types of lettering and use of all stencils
- Construct, read and use of plain, comparative, diagonal, vernier scales .
- Construct plain geometrical figures .
- 2d & 3d drafting.
II. STRUCTURAL Design
- Solve simple problems on projecting of points, lines surfaces and solids .
- Draw sketches from models.
- Have through knowledge in conventional signs and symbols.
- Plan , Elevation , section of buildings.
- Isometric of building views.
- Have correct concept and sketch the arrangement of bricks in different types of bonds in building and in foundation.
- Prepare drawing of stone masonry and scaffolding.
- Have knowledge to prevent the structure with DPC.
- Draw different ground floors.
- Draw various types of arches and lintels.
- Draw different types of doors and windows including knowledge of carpentry joints.
- Draw different types of roof with all details.
III. BMC DRAWING for approval
- Draw upper floors including general principles of constructions
- Draw and design staircases.
- Draw plan, section, and elevation of residential buildings (single & double) with help of sketches, and line diagrams .
- Follow principle of planning, local building by laws with ISI standards .
- Draw perspective view of building including coloring practice & shading.
- Making inking lerroy set printing of letters and tracing including practice of blue prints and ammonia prints .
IV. Civil DraftsmanSoftware’s
V. Live Projects for Civil Draftsman (2 Nos)
- Shopping Mall – Civil Drafting.
- Residential – Civil Drafting.
- Hotel – Civil Drafting.
- Industrial – Civil Drafting.