There is a Lot of Gap Between Theoritical Knowledge what we studied in the Colleges and the Practical Knowledge which is Happening in day to day Life. In this Practical Manual Strucrual designs(RCC) course you will Learn all the Fundamental concepts of Latest Structural Designs, how to start designing when you get a Plan from Architect till completion of the Project.
Stadd pro will help the students to do the Structural assignments is a quick and better way.
Course Fees : 35000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 1250
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of STAAD PRO
- Orientation of Columns
- Deciding Columns/Beams/Slabs positions
- Load Calculations,
- Different Types of Slabs/ Beams/ Columns/ Footings
- Designing of Slabs/Beams/Columns/Footings/Staircase
Career of STAAD PRO
- Commercial Buildings needs Staad pro
- Airports needs Staad pro
- Shopping Malls needs Staad pro
- Hospitals , Office complex needs Staad pro
- Residential buildings needs Staad pro
- Petro Chemical Complex needs Staad pro
- Oil & gas need Staad pro
- Off shore Industry needs Staad pro
- Refinery needs Staad pro
- Industrial plants needs Staad pro
- Energy sector needs Staad pro
- Chemical process needs Staad pro
- EPC industry needs Staad pro
- Consulting engineering needs Staad pro
- Pharmaceutical industry needs Staad pro
- Project & Construction needs Staad pro
- Cement and Fertilizer needs Staad pro
- Power plants needs Staad pro
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Elements of the STAAD.Pro Screen,
- Starting a New Project,
- Defining Structure Geometry/ Modelling ,
- Setting the Project Units,
- Assigning Member Specifications,
- How to specify member releases,
- Additional Member Specifications,
- Assigning Supports,
- Assigning Loads,
- Creating the First Load Case,
- Creating the Second Load Case,
- Creating the Combination Load Case,
- Performing the Analysis,
- Design Viewing the Output File.
- Preparing Structural Drawings.
Audience & Eligibility
Eligibility of Stadd Pro
- B. Tech / B.E in Civil & structural Engineering
- Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering
- M.Tech / M.E in Civil & Structural Engineering
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Fair idea on civil & structural Design & Drafting
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance .
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.