HVAC Engineering is a highly booming industry with huge demand oriented career in it. All Chemical, process LPG, CNG, Oil & gas Pharmaceutical Industries are dependent on HVAC engineering for the comfort level .HVAC engineering consumes more than 60% to 70 % of energy load in all commercial building . HVAC engineers from the Industry with leading professionals selected by ASHRAE conduct this program.
Course Fees : 35000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 1350
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of HVAC Engineering:
- Design of HVAC Engineering
- Project Manager of HVAC engineering
- HVAC Design project
- Manufacturing of HVAC engineering products
- Operation of HVAC system
- Layout of HVAC
- Analytical Maintenance of HVAC System
- Technical sales of HVAC
- Field Engineering of HVAC
- Application & Installation of HVAC
Career of HVAC Engineering:
- Commercial Buildings needs HVAC engineering
- Airports needs HVAC engineering
- Shopping Malls needs HVAC engineering
- Hospitals , Office complex needs HVAC engineering
- Residential buildings needs HVAC engineering
- Petro Chemical Complex needs HVAC engineering
- Oil & gas need HVAC engineering
- Off shore Industry needs HVAC engineering
- Refinery needs HVAC engineering
- Industrial plants needs HVAC engineering
- Energy sector needs HVAC engineering
- Chemical process needs HVAC engineering
- EPC industry needs HVAC engineering
- Consulting engineering needs HVAC engineering
- Pharmaceutical industry needs HVAC engineering
- Project & Construction needs HVAC engineering
- Cement and Fertilizer needs HVAC engineering
- Power plants needs HVAC engineering
I. HVAC drafting : Introduction
- Introduction and Fundamentals of Air Conditioning.
- Modes of Heat Transfer
- Basic Components of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration machines
- Refrigeration cycle – Line Diagrams
- Basic Refrigeration Cycle
- Chill water cycle
- Air cooled Chillers
- Water cooled Chillers
- Types of Air conditioning
- 1)Window A/ C
- 2)Spilt A/ C
- 3)Package A/ C
- 4)Central A/ C
- Categories of Air Conditioning -All air system ,All water system ,Air water system
- Study of psychometric charts Direct Refrigerant system
II. HVAC Drafting : Detailing
- Survey of Building
- Materials used in the Building Finding Temperature difference and U Factor For Wall, Glass, Roof, Partition
- Load Calculations. Filling of E-20 Forms as per ASHRAE Standards for finding TR
- ADP &CFM calculation
- Insulation 0f DUCT, Balancing of Duct, Leakage Test
- Static Pressure calculation for selection of motor & Fan
- Pipe size. Calculation (chill water pipe
- Fittings used in piping.
- Air Distribution system
- Fire Fighting Equipment (Awareness).
III. HVAC Drafting : working Drawings
- Duct-Definition and types
- Materials of Duct and its specification (Gauge)
- Duct design consideration for Duct sizing as per Aspect Ratio
- Duct size method Equal Friction method Velocity reduction method. Static regain method
- Finding Duct size using Ductalator & Duct sizer software
- Calculation of No of sheets
- Symbols as per DW144 international standards
- Preparation of single line diagram (SLD) in drawing sheet
- Layouts (Double line)
- Sectional Drawing of DUCTS & its supports.
- Wall openings drawings wherever duct is passing through walls
- Sectional drawing of pipe & its supports
IV. HVAC drafting Software’s
- XL Sheet for load calculation
- Revit MEP.
V. Live Projects for HVAC drafting (2 Nos)
- Shopping Mall – HVAC drafting
- Residential – HVAC drafting
- Hotel – HVAC drafting
- Office – HVAC drafting
Audience & Eligibility
Audience for HVAC Engineering
- Purchase, Design, Fabrication, Inspection of HVAC engineering
- Sales Engineers
- Facility managers
- Repair Organization
- Inspection agencies
- Industry in design, Maintenance & Repair of Industrial plants
Eligibility for HVAC Engineering
- B. Tech / B.E in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- M .Tech / M.E in Mechanical / Production Engineering
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in HVAC engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in HVAC engineering.
- Senior lead HVAC engineers convert the candidates to junior HVAC engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on HVAC engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.