Electrical draftsman play a key role in the Electrical design industry .They does the 2d & 3dof electrical layout. They get well paid as a fresher and with experience. This is a fast- paced program designed to present all major topics relative to the design of Electrical Building Services. Candidates learn concept theory, problem solving, system design, CAD drafting.
This certificate program introduces the full range of Electrical Building Services topics from the fundaments to Power System Design, Wiring Accessories, Cable Management system, Lighting Systems, Earthling, Fire Alarm Systems, CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems etc. Each topic is presented so as to demonstrate the “real world” impact of design decisions on resulting system performance. Numerous examples of actual designs are presented. (See the “Course Outline” section for details of topics) .
Course Fees : 35000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 1350
Scope & Career
- Commercial Buildings drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Airports drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Shopping Malls drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Hospitals , Office complex drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Residential buildings drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Petro Chemical Complex drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Oil & gas need Electrical Draftsman
- Off shore Industry drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Refinery drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Industrial plants drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Energy sector drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Chemical process drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- EPC industry drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Consulting engineering drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Pharmaceutical industry drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Project & Construction drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Cement and Fertilizer drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Power plants drawing by Electrical Draftsman
I. Electrical Draftsman Introduction:-
- Scope of Electrical Engineers in Modern Construction Industry
- Basic Electrical Terms- Definitions, Glossary, Units, Abbreviations
- Electrical Codes & Standards – BS, NEC, IEE, IEEE, NFPA, IEC
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electricity
- Basic Electrical Formulae
WIRING ACCESSORIES & CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Switches & Sockets ( Types and Applications )
- Isolators & Disconnect Switches
- Final Circuits – Lighting & Power Wiring Diagrams
- Radial & Ring Circuits
- Distribution Boards (DB) Load Schedules & Load Balancing
- Standard Mounting Heights of Accessories
- Wires & Cables ( Types and Applications)
- Conduit System & Layout
- Cable Tray, Ladder, Trunking Systems
- Underground Cables (Directly Buried)
- Duct Banks & Cable Trenches
- BusDuct & BusBar Risers
II. Electrical Detailing
POWER SYSTEM DESIGN
- Circuit Breakers (Types & Selection)
- RCD/ ELCB
- Panel Boards – Final DB, SMDB, MDB
- Motor Control Center (MCC) – Electric Motors & Starters
- Coordination with HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, Lift Systems like Chillers, AHU,
- FCU, Water & Drainage Pumps, Fire Fighting Pumps etc
- Capacitor Banks – Power Factor Improvement
- Switchgear- Forms of Panels
- UPS/ Inverter
- Standby Diesel Generators ( ATS & Changeover Switch )
- IP Protection
- Lighting Fixtures ( Types & Applications )
- Lighting Design- Illumination Lux Levels
- Emergency & Exit Lighting System
- EARTHING & LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEM
- Earthing Systems ( Types, Methods & Installation )
- Lightning Protection Systems
III. Electric drafting
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DRAFTING (CAD)
- Preparation of Lighting Layouts ( Design & Shop Drawings)
- Preparation of Power Layouts ( Design & Shop Drawings)
- Preparation of Single Line Diagrams (SLD) or Riser Diagrams
- Preparation of Electrical General Installation Details & Sections
- Preparation of LV or Electrical Room Details
- Project Estimation, Testing & Commissioning, Planning, Procurement Process,
- Tendering, BOQ etc
LOW CURRENT/ ELV SYSTEMS
- Fire Alarm & Detection System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Access Control System
- Public Address (PA), Back Ground Music (BGM) System
- Satellite and Master Antenna Television System (SMATV)
- Communication Systems- Telephone, Data, Structured Cabling System
IV. Electrical DraftsmanSoftware’s
- Auto Cad.
- E- Tools – Lighting Calculation, Voltage Drop Calculation etc
V. Live Projects for Electrical Draftsman (2 Nos)
- Shopping Mall – Electrical Drafting.
- Residential – Electrical Drafting.
- Hotel – Electrical Drafting.
- Industrial – Electrical Drafting.
Audience & Eligibility
Eligibility for Electrical Drafting
- 8 th or 10 th pass candidates
- Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Consulting “Engineers and Students”
- Diploma Holders/ Technicians
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in engineering.
- Senior lead HVAC engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on HVAC engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.