E - TAB
There is a Lot of Gap Between Theoritical Knowledge what we studied in the Colleges and the Practical Knowledge which is Happening in day to day Life. In this Practical Manual Strucrual designs(RCC) course you will Learn all the Fundamental concepts of Latest Structural Designs, how to start designing when you get a Plan from Architect till completion of the Project.
E-TAB will help the students to do the Structural assignments is a quick and better way.
Course Fees : 50000
Course Fees(NRI) $: 1875
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of E-TAB
- Orientation of Columns
- Deciding Columns/Beams/Slabs positions
- Load Calculations,
- Different Types of Slabs/ Beams/ Columns/ Footings
- Designing of Slabs/Beams/Columns/Footings/Staircase
Career of E-TAB
- Commercial Buildings needs E-TAB
- Airports needs E-TAB
- Shopping Malls needs E-TAB
- Hospitals , Office complex needs E-TAB
- Residential buildings needs E-TAB
- Petro Chemical Complex needs E-TAB
- Oil & gas need E-TAB
- Off shore Industry needs E-TAB
- Refinery needs E-TAB
- Industrial plants needs E-TAB
- Energy sector needs E-TAB
- Chemical process needs E-TAB
- EPC industry needs E-TAB
- Consulting engineering needs E-TAB
- Pharmaceutical industry needs E-TAB
- Project & Construction needs E-TAB
- Cement and Fertilizer needs E-TAB
- Power plants needs E-TAB
KEY TOPICS COVERED:
- The Project
- Begin a New Model Define an Auto Select Selection List.
- Add Line Objects, Set Up to Add Object to Multiple Stories
- Simultaneously, Draw Column Objects Save the Model
- Draw the Lateral Force-Resisting Beam Objects
- Draw the Secondary (Infill) Beams Objects
- Add Area Objects
- Draw the Floor Area Objects Add Dummy Area Objects used
- For Wind Load Application
- Add Objects in Elevation View
- Add Objects in Plan View
- Define Static Load Cases
- Assign Gravity Loads
- Define a Developed Elevation
- Assign Wind Loads
- Review Database Displays of Input Data
- Run the Analysis
- Graphically Review the Analysis Results
- Designs the Composite Beams
- Design the Steel Frame
Audience & Eligibility
Eligibility of E-TAB
- B. Tech / B.E in Civil & structural Engineering
- Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering
- M.Tech / M.E in Civil & Structural Engineering
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Fair idea on civil & structural Design & Drafting
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance .
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.