Scope & Career
- Commercial Buildings drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Airports drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Shopping Malls drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Hospitals , Office complex drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Residential buildings drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Petro Chemical Complex drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Oil & gas need Electrical Draftsman
- Off shore Industry drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Refinery drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Industrial plants drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Energy sector drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Chemical process drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- EPC industry drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Consulting engineering drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Pharmaceutical industry drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Project & Construction drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Cement and Fertilizer drawing by Electrical Draftsman
- Power plants drawing by Electrical Draftsman
I. Electrical Draftsman Introduction:-
- Scope of Electrical Engineers in Modern Construction Industry
- Basic Electrical Terms- Definitions, Glossary, Units, Abbreviations
- Electrical Codes & Standards - BS, NEC, IEE, IEEE, NFPA, IEC
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electricity
- Basic Electrical Formulae
WIRING ACCESSORIES & CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Switches & Sockets ( Types and Applications )
- Isolators & Disconnect Switches
- Final Circuits – Lighting & Power Wiring Diagrams
- Radial & Ring Circuits
- Distribution Boards (DB) Load Schedules & Load Balancing
- Standard Mounting Heights of Accessories
- Wires & Cables ( Types and Applications)
- Conduit System & Layout
- Cable Tray, Ladder, Trunking Systems
- Underground Cables (Directly Buried)
- Duct Banks & Cable Trenches
- BusDuct & BusBar Risers
II. Electrical Detailing
POWER SYSTEM DESIGN
- Circuit Breakers (Types & Selection)
- RCD/ ELCB
- Panel Boards – Final DB, SMDB, MDB
- Motor Control Center (MCC) - Electric Motors & Starters
- Coordination with HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, Lift Systems like Chillers, AHU,
- FCU, Water & Drainage Pumps, Fire Fighting Pumps etc
- Capacitor Banks - Power Factor Improvement
- Switchgear- Forms of Panels
- UPS/ Inverter
- Standby Diesel Generators ( ATS & Changeover Switch )
- IP Protection
- Lighting Fixtures ( Types & Applications )
- Lighting Design- Illumination Lux Levels
- Emergency & Exit Lighting System
- EARTHING & LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEM
- Earthing Systems ( Types, Methods & Installation )
- Lightning Protection Systems
III. Electric drafting
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DRAFTING (CAD)
- Preparation of Lighting Layouts ( Design & Shop Drawings)
- Preparation of Power Layouts ( Design & Shop Drawings)
- Preparation of Single Line Diagrams (SLD) or Riser Diagrams
- Preparation of Electrical General Installation Details & Sections
- Preparation of LV or Electrical Room Details
- Project Estimation, Testing & Commissioning, Planning, Procurement Process,
- Tendering, BOQ etc
LOW CURRENT/ ELV SYSTEMS
- Fire Alarm & Detection System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Access Control System
- Public Address (PA), Back Ground Music (BGM) System
- Satellite and Master Antenna Television System (SMATV)
- Communication Systems- Telephone, Data, Structured Cabling System
IV. Electrical DraftsmanSoftware’s
- Auto Cad.
- E- Tools – Lighting Calculation, Voltage Drop Calculation etc
V. Live Projects for Electrical Draftsman (2 Nos)
- Shopping Mall – Electrical Drafting.
- Residential – Electrical Drafting.
- Hotel – Electrical Drafting.
- Industrial - Electrical Drafting.
Audience & Eligibility
Eligibility for Electrical Drafting
- 8 th or 10 th pass candidates
- Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Consulting “Engineers and Students”
- Diploma Holders/ Technicians
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years in engineering.
- Our mentors have 5 to 10 year industrial knowledge in engineering.
- Senior lead HVAC engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers.
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects on HVAC engineering.
- In Plant visit for candidates.
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance.
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well ,deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills ,has a pleasing personality .DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development ,who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.