E - TAB
Scope & Career
Scope & Carrer of E-TAB
- Orientation of Columns
- Deciding Columns/Beams/Slabs positions
- Load Calculations,
- Different Types of Slabs/ Beams/ Columns/ Footings
- Designing of Slabs/Beams/Columns/Footings/Staircase
Career of E-TAB
- Commercial Buildings needs E-TAB
- Airports needs E-TAB
- Shopping Malls needs E-TAB
- Hospitals , Office complex needs E-TAB
- Residential buildings needs E-TAB
- Petro Chemical Complex needs E-TAB
- Oil & gas need E-TAB
- Off shore Industry needs E-TAB
- Refinery needs E-TAB
- Industrial plants needs E-TAB
- Energy sector needs E-TAB
- Chemical process needs E-TAB
- EPC industry needs E-TAB
- Consulting engineering needs E-TAB
- Pharmaceutical industry needs E-TAB
- Project & Construction needs E-TAB
- Cement and Fertilizer needs E-TAB
- Power plants needs E-TAB
KEY TOPICS COVERED:
- The Project
- Begin a New Model Define an Auto Select Selection List.
- Add Line Objects, Set Up to Add Object to Multiple Stories
- Simultaneously, Draw Column Objects Save the Model
- Draw the Lateral Force-Resisting Beam Objects
- Draw the Secondary (Infill) Beams Objects
- Add Area Objects
- Draw the Floor Area Objects Add Dummy Area Objects used
- For Wind Load Application
- Add Objects in Elevation View
- Add Objects in Plan View
- Define Static Load Cases
- Assign Gravity Loads
- Define a Developed Elevation
- Assign Wind Loads
- Review Database Displays of Input Data
- Run the Analysis
- Graphically Review the Analysis Results
- Designs the Composite Beams
- Design the Steel Frame
Audience & Eligibility
Eligibility of E-TAB
- B. Tech / B.E in Civil & structural Engineering
- Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering
- M.Tech / M.E in Civil & Structural Engineering
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Fair idea on civil & structural Design & Drafting
We train our junior engineers to present themselves well and pass their interviews .They are well prepared through continuous mock interviews that provides confidence to our engineers.
A detailed session of the below mentioned format for the mock interview is provided by DA.
- On-Campus Interviews
- Interview tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- Site Visits
- Dress for Success
- No Show Interview Policy
- Industry Research Guide
- Industry Expectations
- Thank You Letters
- Email Correspondence
- Since 14 years.
- Our mentors have 3 to 10 year industrial knowledge.
- Senior lead engineers convert the candidates to junior engineers..
- Live Chat with faculty.
- Virtual class rooms.
- Audio & Video tutorials.
- Based upon real projects.
- In Plant visit for candidates..
- Hands on training on leading software.
- Career counseling & guidance .
- 100 % job oriented training program.
- Best placement records are maintained till now.
Who has a good personality?
Anyone who presents himself well, deals with problems wins situations and influence people through excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a pleasing personality. DA will polish the interpersonal skills of the engineers matching the industry.
- Leadership in Projects
- Interpersonal Relations with colleagues
- Communication in organizations
- Stress Management at work
- Group Dynamics and Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Time Management at work
We have professionals from the personality development, who will train each and every raw engineer of DA, to fit the industry culture in terms corporate behaviour.